You realize your company can be better.
You know your employees can be doing more.
But you're not sure how it can be better or what they should be doing more of.
Amble empowers you to find out.
How does it work?
- Your average employees submit their everyday problems and observations into the social feed.
- Your ambitious employees respond with relevant trends, ideas, and solutions to these problems.
- You then review these solutions alongside their supporting arguments and decide which direction is best for the company.
It's that easy.
Now I know you're wondering why any employer of sane mind would want their employees spending even MORE time on their phones.
But the truth is — there's no way to really prevent it.
It's what employees WANT and WILL do during their fleeting coffee breaks and gaps of free time throughout the day. Our brains have simply evolved to crave high doses of stimulation and instead of fighting this urge, we should learn how to direct and optimize it.
But do not mistake Amble for merely an internal ideation tool.
Its incredibly powerful graph database allows for an astute understanding of emerging trends and the ways they will impact your industry and clients.
With Amble, you can stay miles ahead of the pack by discovering and defining the right solution to build next.
Capture ideas, Curate opportunities, Create Breakthroughs
The hours are long and treacherous.
You've got mouths to feed and bills to pay.
Some days are better than others but the nagging frustrations of the job keep stockpiling.
It feels like no one is listening when you share about the problems that are directly impacting you and your peers on a daily basis.
It doesn't help that you're constantly being reprimanded for being on your phone, even though it may be important or you've already taken care of the day's business.
Amble is here to help. It's just like Facebook or Twitter, but for the workplace.
How does it work?
- Submit your problems into the social feed so that others can see what you're struggling with.
- Offer ideas on how to solve those problems or just general observations that you think management should know about.
- Connect with other coworkers to talk about what's bothering them and how the team should go about fixing it.
The neat thing about Amble is unlike other social medias, the more you use it, the more it helps you.
If something is important to you in the workplace, it's probably important to others as well. Amble allows you to make those connections so that together, as a team, you can tailor the employee experience to be one-of-a-kind and something special.
Define Problems, Discover Solutions, Develop Culture
This isn't your destination, it's a brief stop in the long and virtuous career that you envision.
Though you seem to have to keep reminding yourself of this daily.
This place can be run so much better or if only they addressed this issue it would make a huge difference are a few of your many recurring thoughts.
You're a natural born problem-solver. It's in your DNA. So it drives you absolutely bananas that the nagging employee problems are so rarely resolved.
It's time for change and Amble is here to help.
How does it work?
- Use the social feed to discover the company's high priority problems and then create custom solutions that resolve them.
- Create a digital roadmap outlining your projects' plan for the coming years.
- Invite other coworkers to collaboration exercises where you assess emerging trends and how to optimize them.
Amble allows you to earn that promotion by proving your worth. If you don't like how thing are, show your bosses a glimmer of how things could be.
The future is in your hands. What will you do with the power of Amble?